Caldbeck Area Film Society
Keswick Film Club members are also entitled to members' rates at Caldbeck Area Film Society screenings and vice versa.
We hope the 2011 CAFS season will attract support from both existing and new members. Presentations are in Caldbeck Village Hall starting at 7.30pm. Put the following dates in your diaries, for we have an exciting programme to please all tastes.
- 19 Feb Nowhere Boy + supper
- 11 March Bright Star
- 18 April The Hurt Locker
The programme may be changed at short notice, if there are circumstances beyond our control.
- 2016-2017 Programme
- 2015-2016 Programme
- 2014-2015 Programme
- 2013-2014 Programme
- 2011-2012 Programme
- 2011 Spring Programme
- 2009-2010 Programme
- CAFS Report December 2013 (PDF)
- CAFS Report November 2013 (PDF)
- CAFS Report October 2013 (PDF)
- CAFS Report July 2013 (PDF)
- CAFS Report January 2013 (PDF)
- CAFS Report November 2012 (PDF)
- CAFS Report September 2012 (PDF)
- CAFS Report August 2012 (PDF)
- CAFS Report April 2012 (PDF)
- CAFS Report February 2012 (PDF)
- CAFS Report January 2012 (PDF)
- CAFS Report November 2011 (PDF)
- CAFS Report October 2011 (PDF)
Find A Film
Search over 1100 films in the Keswick Film Club archive.
Keswick Film Club won the Best New Film Society at the British Federation Of Film Societies awards in 2000.
Since then, the club has won Film Society Of The Year and awards for Best Programme four times and Best Website twice.
We have also received numerous Distinctions and Commendations in categories including marketing, programming and website.
Links Explore the internet with Keswick Film Club