Caldbeck Area Film Society
Keswick Film Club members are also entitled to members' rates at Caldbeck Area Film Society screenings and vice versa.
2018 - 2019 Programme
- All showings at the Caldbeck Village Hall
- Films £5 on the door
- Season ticket £25
- Meals are £14 on top
- All meals must be booked in advance
- Films start 7.30pm.
- Suppers start 6.00 pm
Please book meals via Janet Stanyer or Sally Vaux
For more information contact Roger Gook (email@example.com).
Tom Hanks and Meryl Streep impress as Washington Post bigwigs fighting to expose government lies about the Vietnam war in Steven Speilberg's timely drama.
Brilliantly imaginative stop-motion-animated film from Wes Anderson about government manipulation over an outbreak of canine flu in Japan.
An unforgettable and beautiful film by Chinese artist Ai Weiwei about our planet's refugee crisis.
Supper and Film - all profits to local refugee charity
A drama set in 1946 about a letter from a member of a mysterious literary club started in Nazi-occupied Guernsey.
Edie's (Sheila Hancock) husband George has passed on after thirty years nursing and she sets out to fulfill a lifelong wish to climb Suilven in the Scottish Highlands.
An oedipal gothic romance, a tale of lost mothers and broken spells, with secret messages sewn into its gorgeously cinematic cloth with a swooning score and sharp performances.
Supper and Film
An award-winning and beautiful sundrenched romance chronicling the affair of a teenager and a visiting American student in 1980s Italy.
Saoirse Ronan and Laurie Metcalf are electric as a warring daughter and mother in Greta Gerwig’s beautifully observed comedy-drama. A magical portrait of adolescence.
The programme may be changed at short notice, if there are circumstances beyond our control.
- 2017-2018 Programme
- 2016-2017 Programme
- 2015-2016 Programme
- 2014-2015 Programme
- 2013-2014 Programme
- 2011-2012 Programme
- 2011 Spring Programme
- 2009-2010 Programme
- CAFS Report December 2013 (PDF)
- CAFS Report November 2013 (PDF)
- CAFS Report October 2013 (PDF)
- CAFS Report July 2013 (PDF)
- CAFS Report January 2013 (PDF)
- CAFS Report November 2012 (PDF)
- CAFS Report September 2012 (PDF)
- CAFS Report August 2012 (PDF)
- CAFS Report April 2012 (PDF)
- CAFS Report February 2012 (PDF)
- CAFS Report January 2012 (PDF)
- CAFS Report November 2011 (PDF)
- CAFS Report October 2011 (PDF)